Sunday, December 16, 2007

The first few days as a family


Everyone is home and we are starting to settle into our new life.  There are still a lot of visitors and we are living the good life with our baby nurse helping out, but Elizabeth and I are definitely getting the hang of this parenting thing.  I am getting used to this home cooking...
  
The girls went to the pediatrician on Friday and both are gaining weight.  Harper is back up to her birth weight and Tyler is not too far away.  They are eating well and are still pretty quiet at this point.  Apparently this does not last for too much longer so we are taking advantage of it.

The days are flying by and Christmas will be here before we know it.  Looks like the White family will be staying put at home this year.  Baby steps....   

Here are some more pictures:  link to pictures.
  

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey guys, it's Ashley Troxler Clark! I heard that the girls had safely arrived and I just wanted to tell you both Congratulations! They are absolutely beautiful and you both look great! I hope all is well and enjoy EVERY moment with those beautiful girls...believe me, it goes by way too fast!
Love,
Ashley