Thursday, September 18, 2008

And She's Off!

After 9 1/2 long months of waiting for the "move" to happen... Tyler is off! Officially a crawler now. She has to really want something to make the effort  to crawl across the room & mom's shiny necklace did just the trick today. 

Tyler on the move

Miss Harper is taking notes on how to crawl!

Eye on the prize

Hooray!

Sweet sister takes the prize back to share.

I'm sure Harper will be moving next week & I will miss the days of having my babies stay put. But for now we are very happy for this new milestone! We will try to post some video footage soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love them in a onesie it is real easy to pop the snaps, diaper aside and get fantastic close up pics of the little bald p---y or just gently rub it and video her kicking like mad as she enjoys the feeling, my ex babysat lots so I have a lot of baby p---y pics and video of me enjoying some playtime with little baldie, bath time and potty training was fun times too I could just do practically anything with their p---y and they couldn't tell, it feels amazing to have your fingers deep in a 3 year olds tight little p---y, loved having them on my lap just in panties too , pull my c--k out and rub it over her bum crack or p---y let her feel a nice hard c--k