Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dad's first 24 hours straight

Kind of hard to believe right? The girls are ~ 13 months and this is the first time I have kept them by myself for 24 hours.  I had numerous volunteers willing to come by to help out, but I insisted on doing it myself to prove to Elizabeth I could.  Fortunately they were very well behaved.  So well behaved in fact I decided to go ahead and potty train them while mom was out of town.  Don't believe me?  The proof is below!  





We really just got these potties in the mail today and could not resist posting these pictures.    How times have changed.  A few years ago when I had reward points at work I ordered grill tools and a watch, these days I am ordering Boon Potty Benches!

Back to the weekend.  We did have a great time - just dad and the girls.  We took a trip to the park and to REI, played with our toys, danced, ate, and missed mom!  I have said it before but I will say it again, hats off to my lovely bride as taking care of these two girls is a full time job (plus overtime) and she manages to do it 7 days a week.  Thanks for everything you do mom.                

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect age foranal, play with their pussyat the same time

Anonymous said...

Mmm i was just thinking the same thing. I have a 10 month old daughter and i am trying to figure out the best age to start licking her sweet baby pussy and having her suck my cock.