Monday, July 2, 2012

my CONSTANT companion

Meet Court. My 24 hour a day constant companion, 7 days a week. No joke this kid is with me non-stop. Summer time makes for lots of Mommy-son time since I still think of him as a baby so can't imagine dropping him off at big boy camp. No way! His sisters are constantly telling him "Court you have to share Mommy, she is ours too." He is still a boy of very few words so really I am just about the only one that knows what he is trying to say when he grunts at different pitches, signs for something in his own way or just points. I get him. We get each other. But it is A LOT of together time! I was really thinking it was the new house that was taking up so much of my time which is the reason for the lack of blog posts recently, but no... its actually Court. 
 Lunch date. 
Pretty sure he is the only kid I know that orders a yogurt parfait at Chicfila!

 Walk with Mommy.
Pearce decided to ride instead of walk... a bit embarrassing but Court loved it.

Happy boy.

 Seriously, no words. 
The messiest kid in the world!

 Best scooter rider around.
He takes this very seriously and even does a one leg trick.
Trying to catch it on video soon.

Meeting the Bachelorette, Emily!
Yep, Court got the final rose. 
I thought it was totally fine to walk up to her and ask her to take a picture of my constant companion. 
Still a bit embarrassed about this one!

No comments: