Friday, January 11, 2008

Mom's hair

The girls have really started to notice their parents recently. The other day they were particularly fond of their mom's hair and herein lies the story that followed.....



MOM'S HAIR

Harper was very interested in mom's hair. She wanted hair as long and pretty as her mom's so she tried to pull it right off mom's head. Unfortunately, that did not work.



She plotted and planned and decided to be as bad as she could. Staying up at night, crying loudly, and making messes during diaper changes..unfortunately dad got caught up in this bad behavior.

Now Harper is usually a very good girl, but this was all part of her master plan to wear mom down and get her to fall asleep.


Once her mom was finally asleep, she cut off her hair and took it for herself!



Well not really. Elizabeth went in for the mom cut today and is donating her hair. Harper only gets it for the night. Don't worry girl - you will have beautiful hair, just like you mom soon enough.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

lucky dad I love baby girl pee, I have a 2 yr old g.d. potty training and I have her pee on me as much as I can or into something so I can drink her warm pee