Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When Rice Cereal Happens...

Tyler & Harper had their first taste of "food" today & what an experience it was! The girls are not so sure about the new taste & texture but I am sure they will grow to love it soon enough. One thing is for sure... with new foods come new messes and more laundry loads! Next time I will be sure to break out the bibs.

Harper's first bite of Rice Cereal

Tyler's first bite of Rice Cereal

And of course we videotaped it... another very exciting video from the White household. (Seriously as time goes on- we anticipate the videos to become much more entertaining... until then this is what you get!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just like cum little ones, lay nice and still like that while I cum in your mouths

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes my 2 little nieces get it, can't wait until they are old enough to suck

Anonymous said...

mine are sucking already I started them soon after birth, baby sucks are the best