Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Secret" Twin Language

Tyler & Harper have started their first official communication with one another. The so-called "Twin Language"! We have been trying to get it on tape for a few days now, but they will only do it when no one is watching. Its their "secret" & from the looks of it, I think they are already plotting against their parents & big brother Pearce. 

See the video below. I had to crawl into the room when I heard them start talking and hide under the coffee table to record this... once I was spotted it stopped. This can often be heard coming through the monitor early in the morning before it is time for them to wake up or more recently during nap time...  Unfortunately from my angle you can only see Tyler's face and the back of Harper's head. We will work on getting some more footage soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.