Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vacation almost over?

It is hard to believe that I am on the home stretch of my two week vacation. I lost track of the time considering everything we were able to cram into the last 10+ days. The White family is now home, unpacked, but unfortunately still doing laundry. I think we are up to load #5 at this point. Grumpa would be proud.

Just wanted to say thanks to all our family for the hospitality the last 2 weeks. We had a great time seeing everyone and spending quality time without being rushed. We wish we had that opportunity more often. As promised, here is a video from the beach. There is a lot more footage, but considering most of you are at work reading this, I am doing my part for workplace productivity and managed to whittle it down to about 4 minutes.

In celebration of our youth, we are having a 30th birthday party this weekend. Judging by the energy displayed on this video by our two little ladies, mom and dad are going to need to hold onto that youth for many years at the beach to come. After this vacation I must admit I am jealous of all the time Elizabeth gets to spend with the girls. They are turning into little ladies with big personalities. If you miss a day you miss a lot around here. I am thankful for all the time I have gotten to spend with all my ladies. When Monday rolls around I will still get to see them everyday, but it won't quite be the same. I am already looking forward to next year.

Dad loves you.



No comments: