Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When did that happen?

I guess the last few days are full of firsts. But while the haircut was planned, this one caught me by surprise. I came home from work the other day to the sight below. Both my little girls smiling and looking up at me. But something was different.... they were sitting up!




Yeah sure I have seen them sit up by themselves before, but they tend to quickly topple over without some assistance. Not this time. It just happened. I left to go to work, came home, and now the girls can sit up all by themselves. Little things like this make me never want to leave their side. Unfortunately, they have their mom's penchant for clothes so someone has to put in the hours. Fortunately, I have two weeks of vacation starting next week, hopefully dad will be around to catch a "first" when it happens. I am still holding out for their first word...."Dada?"


No comments: