Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What is 4 years?


Let's not forget the two that brought everyone this blog in the first place!  Elizabeth and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary last week.  Yes, this post is a little late, but it took my ladies being out of the house for me to find the time.  For those that know us, you know 4 years doesn't touch the years we have been together, but nonetheless a day to remember and a day to celebrate.  Thanks Honey for taking the girls for 2 nights & allowing us the opportunity and thanks Meb for the surprise at dinner.  Biggest thanks to the best wife, my best friend, and the best mom, my lovely bride Elizabeth.  The life I live... back up, the life "we" live is only possible because of all you do. Hang in their babe - dad will hang the swings one day!  

Anniversary pres overdue.  In the words of Coldplay "Viva la Vida" or translated..."long live life"... Sorry Itunes still on.

Pics to follow shortly from our next trip to the beach.  This time just the parents (and some really good friends).  

Cheers all.  Hug your loved ones when you see them.  Four years flies by.

No comments: