Thursday, August 16, 2007

Innie turned outie



"Popper stoppers"? What? Yes that is right, Miss Oops came up with a solution for when your innie becomes an outie and apparently it is a commonly used product. Not a big deal to me, but who I am I to judge. Anyway - here is Elizabeth at 20 weeks. Pearce is getting very excited about his new sisters. Can't you see it on his face?

Now the report on the cribs. We picked them up yesterday. Elizabeth and the woman in the store got a good laugh at my expense picturing me trying to put both of them together myself. In fact, my trusting wife already had a back up plan - a handy man's number in her wallet just in case. She let me attempt the assembly first so as not to bruise my ego. I am happy to report that the first crib took ~ 40 minutes and the second.....about 15! That's right, 15 minutes. I did feel the need to brag a little. Elizabeth was a great assistant. We make a good team and that's a good thing because it is going to take some teamwork! Here are some pics of the cribs & Elizabeth preparing the closet for the girls.






Back to the doctor tomorrow so more ultrasounds pics to follow.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Quite impressed with the handyman! Glad I got to see you two this past weekend.

Anonymous said...

love to play with those tits while I cum in your ass