Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Long time, no post

I know, I know….I can’t start a blog then just stop posting, but things have been a little crazy the last 2 weeks. We had a great vacation in Bald Head (minus Elizabeth losing her bag in the ferry shuffle), then it was like stepping into a lion’s den for me coming back to work. That said I have some good material to work with over the next few days so keep checking back!

Elizabeth successfully avoided the camera lens at the beach so I regretfully report we have NO photographic evidence that she was ever there. Just ask about her sunglasses tan and her response should confirm it for you though. I do however have some pictures from the wedding this past weekend and I (along with everyone else) thought Elizabeth looked great. Check them out (http://picasaweb.google.com/julianwhiteiii/KatherineSWedding).



Today is a special day; it’s our 3rd wedding anniversary! We are celebrating by enjoying a little Taqueria del Sol (cooked at home since we are not in Atlanta) and hanging out together. It seems the celebrations tone down before the babies even get here! Actually a night like tonight is just what we need right now. I barely dodged the bullet of having to put together the cribs tonight – looks like I may have to do that tomorrow. I have heard some horror stories about dads trying to assemble one crib and I have to do it twice in one night! I will let you know how it goes.

This is the card that I am giving Elizabeth tonight. I actually bought this when we moved to NC, because I thought it was a perfect pictorial description of what Elizabeth was going through at the time - living in Atlanta by herself, taking care of Pearce, leaving work midday to clean up the house while it was on the market, and mowing the yard when the grass was a foot tall (resulting in a great story by the way). This card represented that to me. Elizabeth was like this little Chihuahua with all this “stuff” hanging over her head yet she held it all together and before you know it we were back together in our new home in NC. As luck would have it I never got credit for the card as I lost it during the move. I found it a few weeks ago and I think it is even more appropriate now. Elizabeth is working, decorating a nursery, helping with Jacquelyn’s wedding, running a business, tending to the house, taking care of me and Pearce, AND pregnant with twins! That is why I married this woman, soon to be mother, and why we have many more of these special days in our future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penile Cancer - a growth, legion or sore this can be malignant and can certainly be found around the surface or within tissue of one's penis;Penile Implants and Surgery - an implant in your penis or a surgical procedure which includes been recently performed might well be irritating the penis or it may perhaps have become infected;Penis Fracture - a rupture of one or both from the cambers inside of the penis that enable it to become erect;Peyronies Disease - scar tissue from the penis that results during the penis developing a curve or abnormal bend;Pimples - an infection of sizegenetics pores or hair follicles which is the result of bacterial build-up;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/