Sunday, October 14, 2007

Smile for the camera

Well we finally had some luck with the 3D ultrasound this week. Check out the new pictures. The right side is baby B and left side is baby A. The girls are still growing about 1/2 a pound every two weeks weighing in at 2 lbs 6 ounces and 2 lbs 12 ounces this week. We also have a date! Elizabeth is scheduled to deliver on December 4th! I can't believe it. The time is flying by so quickly. 50 days and counting....
We rented the movie Knocked Up this weekend and I have to recommend it if you have not already seen it. While some parts were a little vulgar for younger audiences, the movie nailed so many of the issues a pregnant couple goes through. It was funny to see all those situations from the outside having just gone through them ourselves. We kept nudging each other every time there was a scene that reminded us of ourselves - and there were a lot of them.
It is back to school again this week. We have a multiples class at the hospital on Thursday. Do I see another PowerPoint presentation in my future? I will let you know how it turns out. Wish me luck.

No comments: