Sunday, October 21, 2007

Time for a shower






This past weekend the pink was for the girls. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen so much pink in my entire life. If you don't believe me take a look at the photo gallery below. A big thanks to everyone that helped out and was able to attend. Elizabeth had a great time and we are both very appreciative of every one's generosity.

Shower Pictures

Another highlight of the weekend was getting to catch up with some of my friends. We had a little too much fun on Friday night ("my shower"), which made for a long day on Saturday. One of the funniest parts of the weekend was when our friends, Chip and Lauren, brought their 9 month old son, Hill into our room first thing on Saturday morning and put him in the bed with us. Of course he was wide awake and moving around so I had to jump up, fight through the fog of the previous evening and entertain him. It was pretty funny. The point being - this was a preview into my new life - except that there will be two little ones ready to be entertained first thing in the morning and it will be every morning. Unfortunately the weekend came to an end and I had to head out of town for one of my last overnight trips for work. Not many more of those before December 4th!

No comments: