Monday, July 23, 2007

First Post

Well here it is. We had several folks ask us to start a blog to keep them updated with the progress of the twins. I decided to put a different twist on it by focusing on my (the father's) perspective. Elizabeth is too busy decorating the nursery anyway since we found out on Friday we are having girls. Camouflage out - pink in. I plan to post regularly and include as many pictures as I can for family and friends to enjoy. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up! Here goes....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oliver and I are super excited for y'all and are thrilled to be a part of this journey as you all expand your family...two at a time! Although, Ian I will have to admit you had me in tears when I read this. These little girls (along with their Mama) already have Daddy wrapped around their fingers!

All our love,
Leigh and Oliver

Anonymous said...

I'd like to echo Leigh's sentiments and add how excited we will be to welcome little Mary Kate and Ashley to this world. I look forward to watching the post, and the belly, grow!

OGW

Anonymous said...

Ian, what a fabulous idea! Very snazzy! What a truly exciting time in your lives! I just know you and Elizabeth will be wonderful parents. We can't wait to see the girls running around.

Missy Sheaff - CresaPartners said...

This is just the cutest thing EVER! Those little girls are going to have fabulous parents and family surrounding them, and I can't wait to meet those precious things!

Love to you both,

Missy

Laura Clark said...

What a wonderful idea to create this blog! I am so impressed.Rus and I are so excited for the two of you and I hope you realize you're leading the way for the rest of us (not right now, but one day!)All eyes are on you to show us how it's done. Ya'll will be great parents and I look forward to the future and hearing all about your journey being pregnant and being parents....Congrats Elizabeth and Ian!

Lots of love to all 4 of you,
Laura and Rus